The Westin St. John Villas
From its rich cultural history to its incredible natural splendor, St. John offers a wealth of things to do. The island’s 30 pristine beaches are the starting point to endless water sports, from swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving to kayaking, fishing, and windsurfing.
The resort is located next to the 7,000-plus acres of Virgin Islands National Park, home to tropical birds, fish, and plants. Explore the park’s beaches and hiking trails and take in the vivid beauty of the area at scenic overlooks. The park’s visitor’s center is located just a mile from our doors.
The Annaberg Plantation and Reef Bay Sugar Mill let you step back in time to the island’s colonial past, while ancient petroglyphs carved by Taino Indians take you back even further into antiquity.
Shop for groceries at the St. John Market next to the resort, or find the perfect souvenir at Wharfside Village and Mongoose Junction in Cruz Bay. Whether you spend your day out at sea or taking in local attractions, we know you’ll enjoy the unparalleled beauty and charm of St. John.
Exibir mapa da região local
- Cruz Bay 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Mongoose Junction 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Wharfside Village 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Myra Keating Health Clinic 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Moravian Churches 8.1 km/5.0 milhas
- Schneider Hospital 12.9 km/8.0 milhas
- Universidade das Ilhas Virgens 16.1 km/10.0 milhas
- Charlotte Amalie 16.1 km/10.0 milhas
- Campo de golfe Mahoghany Run 29.0 km/18.0 milhas
- Limnos Charters 0.1 km/0.0 milhas
- Adventurer Catamaran (viagens de um dia) 0.1 km/0.0 milhas
- Coral World 8.1 km/5.0 milhas
- Petroglyphs 8.1 km/5.0 milhas
- Trunk Bay 9.7 km/6.0 milhas
- Annaberg Sugar Mill 12.9 km/8.0 milhas
- Virgin Islands National Park 0.1 km/0.0 milhas
- St. John Island Beaches 8.1 km/5.0 milhas