Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Explore the iconic Big Island of Hawaii from the beachside Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. Perched on the famous Kona Coast, the resort offers unbeatable access to the area's rich history and breathtaking nature.
Not only was Keauhou the birthplace and playground of King Kamehameha III, the longest reigning monarch in the Kingdom of Hawaii, it was also the site of the Battle of Lekeleke, which brought Christianity to the previously pagan island in 1819. In fact, the resort is located directly adjacent to Kaukulaelae—a sacred heiau—or fishing shrine, that dates back to the early 1700s.
Meanwhile, historic Kailua Village is just a short ride away via our complimentary resort trolley. Ideal for souvenir shopping and oceanfront dining, the village makes a fun outing for the whole family. Hulihe'e Palace and Moku'aikaua Church are also must-see stops, and Keauhou Shopping Center—filled with shops, entertainment, restaurants, and more—is just five minutes from our front door.
For a taste of the local culture, take a quick drive to famous Kona coffee farms. Both large and small farms offer tours and our Concierge will be more than happy to provide recommendations and take care of reservations. Afterward, you can mix with locals in Holualoa Village. A small art and coffee town above Kona, it is home to the old Kona Hotel, which was built in the 1920s.
Meanwhile, just south of the resort, dramatic nature dominates. Guests can embark on a two-hour round-trip hike to Captain Cook’s Monument and Kealakekua Bay, a natural marine sanctuary. For an even grander adventure, take a short drive to Honaunau Valley, or Two-Step Beach, which is widely considered the best place to spot dolphins in the morning and swim with tropical fish.
Посмотреть карту окрестностей
- Kona Community Hospital 8.0 км/5.0 мили (миль)
- Kona Country Club 0.3 км/0.2 мили (миль)
- Keauhou Bay Marina Activities Center 0.2 км/0.1 мили (миль)
- Kahalu'u State Beach 3.2 км/2.0 мили (миль)
- Hawaii Forest and Trail Ecotours 8.0 км/5.0 мили (миль)
- Hulihe'e Palace 8.0 км/5.0 мили (миль)
- Kona Honu Scuba Diving 9.6 км/6.0 мили (миль)
- Captain Bean's Sunset Dinner Cruise 9.6 км/6.0 мили (миль)
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm 16.1 км/10.0 мили (миль)
- City of Refuge 40.2 км/25.0 мили (миль)
- Big Island Volcano Helicopter Tour 51.5 км/32.0 мили (миль)
- Kailua Kona Village 6.4 км/4.0 мили (миль)
- Magic Sands State Beach 4.0 км/2.5 мили (миль)
- Volcano National Park 154.4 км/95.9 мили (миль)
- Keauhou Shopping Center 2.4 км/1.5 мили (миль)