Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort
Powered by Foursquare
Known as a "Fairyland on Earth," Jiuzhaigou lies within the boundary of Jiuzhaigou County, Aba Prefecture, Sichuan. It is positioned between the southwest margin of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau and at the north foot of Duo'ema Mountain Range, with an average altitude between 2,000 and 3,000 meters. We are about 435 kilometers from Chengdu, the capital city of the Sichuan Province.
We are bordered by 720 square kilometers of scenic beauty and the surrounding conservation reserve covers 600 square kilometers. The weather in every season is pleasant. Connected by roads and bridges, the simple and primitive stockade villages are full of various social customs, providing visitors with delightfully unique experiences.
Pandas and Golden Monkeys, legendary animals of China, inhabit this endowed magic land. An appearance from these national treasures, whether on stream banks or in the woods, will be sure to capture your attention.
To its east, Jiuzhaigou neighbors the Baihe River Nature Reserve and the Wanglang Nature Reserve and to its south is the Huanglong Place of Scenic Interest.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
九寨沟国家公园 Jiuzhaigou Natural Park-
Rinomato fra i soci SPG2.
阿布氇孜 | Abu Luzi Tibetan Restaurant-
Arte e Cultura
- Lago dei Cinque Colori 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Nuorliang Waterfall 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Pearl Waterfalls 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Jiuzhaigou Valley 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Fairy Pool 62.8 km/39.0 miglia
- Huanglong Nature Reserve 128.8 km/80.0 miglia
- Muni Gully Scenic Area 149.7 km/93.0 miglia
- Ruoergai 241.4 km/150.0 miglia
- Paesaggio delle foglie d'acero di Miyaluo 413.6 km/257.0 miglia
- Panorama del Monte Siguniangshan 498.9 km/310.0 miglia
- Maerkang 531.1 km/330.0 miglia
- Riserva Naturale dei Panda di Wolong 402.3 km/250.0 miglia
- Aeroporto Internazionale di Chengdu Shuangliu (CTU) 479.6 km/298.0 miglia