The St. Regis Deer Valley
Powered by Foursquare
The St. Regis Deer Valley is ideally situated in Park City's desirable gated community, above the historic mountain town. Its slopeside setting offers seamless ski-in, ski-out access to Deer Valley Resort’s® legendary 1,825 acres. It is also within minutes of Park City Mountain Resort and The Canyons, two more of Utah's most celebrated ski areas. Nearby, on the other side of the mountains, Jordanelle Reservoir and State Park offer a gorgeous setting for boating activities. The area flourishes in all four seasons, from its deep powder snow and the Sundance Film Festival in the winter to the beauty of mountain wildflowers in late spring and early summer.
Beyond winter's downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating, snowshoeing, tubing, and horse-drawn sleigh rides, guests will find abundant outdoor pursuits from spring through fall, including: hiking and biking, world-class fly fishing, spectacular golf courses, a variety of concert series, and hot-air balloon rides.
Nearby golf courses include: Park City Golf Club; Soldier Hollow; Wasatch Mountain; Mountain Dell Canyon; Homestead Golf Club.
The Utah Olympic Park: This year-round world-class facility was designed to develop athletes in winter sports through competition, training, and recreational programs. The Utah Olympic Park also offers bobsled and luge rides on the Olympic track and houses the Alf Engen Ski Museum, 2002 Eccles Olympic Winter Games Museum, retail shop and theater.
Historic Main Street: Park City's Main Street is lined with a variety of boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and pubs. The national award-winning High West Distillery (a fine whiskey and vodka distillery, general store, saloon and restaurant) and the Park City Museum are unique destinations worth a visit.
Altitude: Park City and environs range from 6,720 feet to 8,460 feet above sea level.
Climate: Park City’s summers are generally cool, dry and mild with an average temperature of 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Winter temperatures average 24 to 33 degrees Fahrenheit.
Shopping: Most shops are open 7 days a week.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Deer Valley Resort-
Popular with SPG members3.
The Deer Valley Outdoor Amphitheater-
High West Distillery & Saloon-
Grub Steak Restaurant-
Park City Mountain Resort-
Monument / Landmark
Wasatch Brew Pub-
Park City Mountain Resort-
Arts & Culture
- Park City Historical Society & Museum 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Kimball Art Center 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Egyptian Theater 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Sundance 70.8 km/44.0 miles
- Snow Creek Emergency and Medical Center 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Temple Har Shalom 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Park City Healthcare 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Park City Community Church 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church 9.6 km/6.0 miles
- University of Utah Redstone Healthcare 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics 46.6 km/29.0 miles
- University of Utah 49.9 km/31.0 miles
- Brigham Young University 72.4 km/45.0 miles
- Weber State University 107.8 km/67.0 miles
- Utah State University 186.6 km/115.9 miles
- Sprint 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- US Bank 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Albertsons 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Comcast 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Wells Fargo 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Best Buy 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Staples 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Walmart 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Park City Municipal Golf Course 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Jeremy Ranch Golf and Country Club 17.7 km/11.0 miles
- Promontory 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Wasatch Mountain Golf 30.6 km/19.0 miles
- Red Ledges 30.6 km/19.0 miles
- Soldier Hollow Golf Club 30.6 km/19.0 miles
- Homestead Golf Club 30.6 km/19.0 miles
- Military Base 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Jordanelle Reservoir 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- The Utah Olympic Park 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Heber Valley Railroad 30.6 km/19.0 miles
- Kimball Junction 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Park City Mountain Resort 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- The Canyons 9.6 km/6.0 miles
- Historic Main Street 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Redstone 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Tanger Outlet Stores 15.5 km/9.6 miles