Center of the style universe, heart of the action laced with edgy cool and an eclectic mix of personalities that push the boundaries. Welcome to South Beach, where you can walk out of the Atlantic Ocean and cross pristine white sands into a world of sizzling nightlife, world-class dining and hip shopping.
Citizens of South Beach—the celebrity jet set, the club circuit's hottest DJs, fashionable trendsetters, connoisseurs of fine living and style aficionados—strut their stuff on 10 miles of Caribbean-chic café society, sensational parties, real-time fashion shows and the world's largest concentration of art deco architecture on Ocean Drive, where all you need is an expression of your own individuality to join in. Just a short walk away is Lincoln Road, lined with chic boutiques, retro-fabulous antique stories, funky galleries and cozy cafés, a low-vibe/high-art complement to Ocean Drive. Venture further and lose yourself in Miami's diverse cultural assemblage of neighborhoods, finding yourself with a delicious café con leche in Little Havana, an avant-garde art piece in the Bohemian cool Design District or fully immersed in retail therapy.
Take a break from exploration galore and settle down with your muse in one of the city's great museums and art scenes, where world-class exhibitions start. From the Bass Museum of Art, Wolfsonian, Museum of Contemporary Art and Miami Art Museum to the Miami City Ballet, Miami Beach Library and New World Symphony, these cultural institutions are high on the list of international jetsetters. If you prefer spending your day au naturel, gallivant with the gators at the Florida Everglades National Park, see the sea life at the Miami Seaquarium, catch up with critters at the Miami Metro Zoo or stroll the Miami Beach Botanical Garden. Into the sporting life? A true sporting town, all the big league teams are here, starring the legendary Miami Dolphins, the courtblazing Miami Heat, the upstart Florida Marlins, the cool Panthers and the en fuego Miami FC. Or have a swinging time at the historic Miami Beach Golf Club.
With a burgeoning portfolio of Fortune 500 and blue chip headquarters and world-class universities barely miles from W South Beach, it's like being everywhere at once, whether you're visiting for business, pleasure or happily blending the two.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Miami City Ballet 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Wolfsonian-FIU 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Museo dell'Arte di Bass 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Quartiere storico Art Deco 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Miami Design District 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Museo e giardini Vizcaya 17.7 km/11.0 miglia
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino 38.6 km/24.0 miglia
- Biblioteca di Miami Beach / Collins Park Cultural Center 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- Miami Beach Convention Center 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Sinai Hospital di Baltimora 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- University of Miami 35.4 km/22.0 miglia
- Miami Beach Golf Club 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Centro commerciale Lincoln Road 0.4 km/0.3 miglia
- Bayside Marketplace 6.4 km/4.0 miglia
- Bal Harbour Shops 11.3 km/7.0 miglia
- New World Symphony 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Giardino Botanico di Miami Beach 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- The Fillmore presso il Teatro Jackie Gleason 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Jungle Island 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- American Airlines Arena (Miami) 9.6 km/6.0 miglia
- Miami Seaquarium 19.3 km/12.0 miglia
- Sun Life Stadium (sede dei Miami Dolphins) 20.9 km/13.0 miglia
- Parco nazionale Key Biscayne 43.4 km/27.0 miglia
- Miami Metro Zoo 43.4 km/27.0 miglia
- Florida Everglades National Park 83.6 km/52.0 miglia
- GAP 19.3 km/12.0 miglia