One of the first international hotels in Seychelles, Le Méridien Barbarons is located on the west coast of Mahé Island, 20 minutes from the airport and the capital city of Victoria. We’re situated on Barbarons, a preserved sandy beach lined with coconut trees. Avid travellers will find no shortage of intriguing things to do throughout the spectacular, 115-island archipelago of Seychelles.
Explore the majestic coral reefs with a snorkeling trip, or sunbathe and swim on secluded beaches framed by dramatic granite outcrops. Hike through a rainforest, or tour the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean by catamaran. Every island offers its own unique moments of discovery.
View Local Area Map
- Reef Golf Club 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- British Embassy 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- French Embassy 11.0 km/6.8 miles
- Chinese Embassy 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Italian Consulate 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Russian Consulate 15.1 km/9.4 miles
- Natural Trails 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Val Mer Casino 15.1 km/9.4 miles