Le Méridien Ile des Pins is nestled on Oro Bay, a natural lagoon protected by a colorful coral reef. Our resort is in close proximity to the stunning Kuto and Kanumera beaches.
Upi Bay is a spectacular setting, where everyday traditional outrigger canoes transport you through the clear and colorful lagoon. At Oro Bay, a short walk through the forest will allow you to discover a natural pool embedded in the coral. Take your snorkel gear and dive into crystal water to discover a myriad of tropical fishes.
Kanumera Beach with its white sand is perfect to swim with the clown fishes.
Pic N’Gâ reaches 262 meters into the sky. It takes about one hour to reach the top, where you will find one of the most breathtaking views of the island. Do not forget your camera!
Hortense Queen Cave is home to limestone offerings, with a beautiful entrance lined by tree ferns. Legend says it is the place where Kuni Queen hid before relinquishing her throne in 1883.
Exibir mapa da região local
- Natural Aquamarine Pool 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Tour on Outrigger 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Scuba Center 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- UPI Bay 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Kuto Bays 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Kanumera Bay 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Ilot Brosse 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Kuto Bay Shops 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Vao School and College 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Community Hospital 15.0 km/9.3 milhas