The cultivated tranquility of Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort is a stark contrast to bustling Patong, Phuket's small shopping and entertainment centre less than five kilometres from our resort. Though merely a few minutes' drive away, the resort is a peaceful haven with its lush tropical greens, secluded beach, and abundance of recreational and water sports facilities.
Thailand’s largest island at 543 square kilometres, Phuket is approximately the size of Singapore, measuring 21 kilometres from west to east at its widest point. Connected to the mainland by the Sarasin Bridge, Phuket is a province in its own right: the smallest in Thailand, but the next wealthiest after Bangkok. Phuket International Airport is located in the northwest section of the island. The only urban area of any size is also called Phuket; recently granted city status, it is located in the southeast of the island. With its excellent beaches, wide range of accommodations and top-class restaurants, Phuket has become firmly established in the last two decades as one of Asia’s premier resort destinations.
Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort is just minutes away from some of the celebrated sites in and around Phuket, including the lively shopping and restaurant district of Patong, the 29 ornate temples that dot the island, hiking trails through ancient limestone caverns, and the Andaman Sea’s translucent indigo waters, perfect for swimming and scuba diving.
View Local Area Map
- Prince of Songkha University (PSU) 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Phuket International Hospital 18.0 km/11.2 miles
- Chalong Temple 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Loch Palm Golf Course 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Phuket Golf and Country Club 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Blue Canyon Country Club 43.0 km/26.7 miles
- Consulate of Germany 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Elephant Treking 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Phuket FantaSea 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Laguna Horse Riding 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Promthep Cape 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Phi Phi Islands 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Patong Beach 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Shooting Range and Paintball 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Khao Phra Thaeo National Park 40.0 km/24.9 miles