Experience the elegant and light-hearted fun of the Rimini Riviera. With 40 kilometers of golden beaches and 200 meters wide, the Riviera offers 700 fully equipped bathing establishments, as well as a few free beaches open to the public. After the sun melts into the sparkling waters of the sea, trendsetters converge on the 165 discos and ballrooms.
Gourmands will appreciate Rimini’s reputation for the finest food and wine – winery tours are available in the foothills. Children will enjoy the astonishing number of theme parks in Rimini – more than anywhere else in Europe. For those who love to shop, the abundance of boutiques and quirky markets is truly remarkable. Film lovers will enjoy the Federico Fellini Foundation, and history and culture buffs will enjoy exploring city centre where history comes alive in the Malatesta Temple, Tiberius Bridge, the Arch of Augustus, and the City Museum.
Explore all of the wonders of Italy from Rimini – transportation to Bologna, Florence, Venice, Rome, and Milan is readily available. The world’s oldest constitutional republic, The Most Serene Republic of San Marino, one of the world’s smallest nations, is mere miles away.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Aviation Museum 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Rimini Golf Club 16.0 km/9.9 miles
- Riviera Golf Resort 24.0 km/14.9 miles
- Le Navi 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- San Leo Castle 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Frasassi Caves 145.0 km/90.1 miles
- Republic of San Marino 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Ravenna City 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Fiabilandia 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Dolphinarium 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Waldorf Sport Centre 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Tennis Circle 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Little Italy Theme Park 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- Aquafan 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Oltramare 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Mirabilandia 40.0 km/24.9 miles