Home to many exotic species of fish, the coral reefs off the coast of Fujairah offer divers and snorkelers the ultimate underwater experience. The town's beautifully clean shell covered beaches are an idyllic setting for sun worshippers in search of peace and relaxation.
Fujairah enjoys rich cultural traditions and a history of over 2,000 years. The Al Bidya Mosque is over 400 years old and is a unique example of engineering for the time. Fujairah also boasts some of the most important archeological finds in the Arabian Gulf – archeological excavations have shown that man's presence in the region dates back to the Iron Age.
The Fujairah Fort, Al Heil Castle, and Al Bithnah Fort are additional historic attractions in the region. Activities in Fujairah include adventurous deep sea fishing excursions and a four-wheel drive expedition through the dry riverbeds along the coastline, with visits to hot springs and waterfalls along the way.
View Local Area Map
- Bidiya Mosque 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- St. Mary's Catholic Church 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- US Embassy 160.0 km/99.4 miles
- British Embassy 160.0 km/99.4 miles
- Russian Federation Embassy 160.0 km/99.4 miles
- Wadi Al Wurayah 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Off Road Driving 45.0 km/28.0 miles
- Diving Spots - Musandam 45.0 km/28.0 miles
- Fujairah Fort 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Bull Butting 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Hot Springs - Kalba 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Friday Market - Masafi 55.0 km/34.2 miles