The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is located in the town of Avon, Colorado, on a 19-acre site in the magnificent Vail Valley, providing instant access to Beaver Creek Mountain and the Eagle River. Avon offers shopping, dining, and access to outdoor recreation that will appeal to every guest.
In addition to world-class skiing and snowboarding outside our back door, winter activities include snowshoeing, ice-skating, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and sleigh rides. In the summer, the Eagle River offers a 40-mile bike path, fly-fishing, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Additional activities include hiking, golf, hot air balloon rides, jeep tours, horseback riding, and a rodeo.
Avon is central to Vail, Beaver Creek, and Edwards. Vail is known for being largest ski area in North America and for its wonderful Swiss Village-style dining and shops. A gondola ride away is Beaver Creek, known for world-class skiing, fine dining, exquisite shopping, an outdoor ice-skating rink, and memorable cultural events at the Vilar Center. Edwards is a charming town with family-friendly restaurants and boutique shopping that will appeal to all. These four towns create a diverse and memorable experience.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Vail Valley Medical Center 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Beaver Creek Summer Rodeo 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Summer Vail International 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Meadow Mountain 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Summer Bravo! Vail Valley Music 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Four Eagle Ranch 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Vail Mountain 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Adventure Ridge, Vail Mountain 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Beaver Creek Ski Area 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Vilar Center for the Arts 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheatre 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens 16.1 km/10.0 miles