The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is located in the town of Avon, Colorado, on a 19-acre site in the magnificent Vail Valley, providing instant access to Beaver Creek Mountain and the Eagle River. Avon offers shopping, dining, and access to outdoor recreation that will appeal to every guest.
In addition to world-class skiing and snowboarding outside our back door, winter activities include snowshoeing, ice-skating, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and sleigh rides. In the summer, the Eagle River offers a 40-mile bike path, fly-fishing, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Additional activities include hiking, golf, hot air balloon rides, jeep tours, horseback riding, and a rodeo.
Avon is central to Vail, Beaver Creek, and Edwards. Vail is known for being largest ski area in North America and for its wonderful Swiss Village-style dining and shops. A gondola ride away is Beaver Creek, known for world-class skiing, fine dining, exquisite shopping, an outdoor ice-skating rink, and memorable cultural events at the Vilar Center. Edwards is a charming town with family-friendly restaurants and boutique shopping that will appeal to all. These four towns create a diverse and memorable experience.
Voir la carte de la région
Arts & Culture
- Centre pour les arts de Vilar 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Musée du ski et du snowboard du Colorado 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Amphithéâtre Gerald R. Ford 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Centre médical Vail Valley 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Adventure Ridge, Vail Mountain 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Mont Vail 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Rodéo estival de Beaver Creek 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Festival de danse international estival de Vail 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Mont Meadow 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Festival de musique Bravo! de la Vail Valley (en été) 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Ranch Four Eagle 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Domaine skiable de Beaver Creek 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Jardins alpins Betty Ford 16.1 km/10.0 miles