Sheraton Steamboat Resort
Powered by Foursquare
Situated at the base of Mount Werner and the Steamboat Ski Area, in the heart of Steamboat, the Sheraton Steamboat Resort offers endless outdoor adventures. Just step outside the resort and a gondola will transport you on a winter ski adventure or exhilarating summer bike ride or hike.
Improve your ski or snowboarding prowess with lessons, or set personal challenges as you explore the mountain’s diverse terrain thanks to the Burgess Creek chairlift, which connects the North and South slopes. Just be sure to keep your eyes out for Olympians in training and those competing in Nordic events at Howelsen Hill or freestyle events on Mount Werner. Known as “Ski Town USA,” Steamboat is home to more Olympians—56 and counting—than any other town in the United States.
The limitless activities continue in the summer months, when over 50 miles of biking and hiking trails cover the mountain. Several other celebrated hikes—including Emerald Mountain and Fish Creek Falls—are available from downtown Steamboat. Other memorable outdoor recreation includes tubing down the Yampa River, horseback riding, and more. And for our younger guests, there is a Kids Vacation Club and a Kids Adventure Zone at the Steamboat Ski Area.
Year-round, the Promenade—a pedestrian walkway—offers a picturesque stroll from Torian Plum to One Steamboat Place. Downtown Steamboat enchants with its quaint, Western-style Main Street lined with dining and shopping outlets. Nearby, the Steamboat Health and Recreation Center invites you to relax in natural mineral springs or slip down the memorable water slide. Or, for a taste of history, stop by the Treat of Pioneers Museum.There's something for everyone.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Rinomato fra i soci SPG2.
Apres Ski Bar
Rinomato fra i soci SPG3.
Rinomato fra i soci SPG4.
Four Points Hut-
New American Restaurant
Mahogany Ridge Brewery And Grill-
Ore House at Pine Grove-
Arte e Cultura
- Art Depot Expositions 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Fish Creek Falls 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Yampa Valley Regional Medical Center 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Colorado Mountain College 4.8 km/3.0 miglia
- Campo da golf Catamount 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Campo da golf Haymaker 8.1 km/5.0 miglia
- Pesca con la mosca 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Silver Bullet Gondola 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Festival musicale di archi 0.8 km/0.5 miglia
- Canoeing/Kayaking 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Alpine Slide (estate) 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Western Rodeo 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Mongolfiera 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Yampa River Festival 4.8 km/3.0 miglia
- Tubing (Summer) 4.8 km/3.0 miglia
- River Sports-Yampa River 4.8 km/3.0 miglia
- Gite in biplano 6.4 km/4.0 miglia
- Tubing acquatico (inverno) 11.3 km/7.0 miglia
- Motoslitta 24.1 km/15.0 miglia
- Lago Steamboat 32.2 km/20.0 miglia
- Sleigh Ride Dinners 32.2 km/20.0 miglia
- ATV Tours 32.2 km/20.0 miglia
- Mt Zirkel Wilderness Area 32.2 km/20.0 miglia
- Area sciistica Steamboat (Mt. Wermer) 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Centro tennis di Steamboat Springs 1.6 km/1.0 miglia
- Equitazione 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Parco botanico Yampa River 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Sci di fondo 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Carnevale d’inverno 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo Series 4.8 km/3.0 miglia
- Pista di pattinaggio sul ghiaccio Steamboat 4.8 km/3.0 miglia
- Area sciistica Howelsen Hill 4.8 km/3.0 miglia
- Sorgenti calde del parco naturale Strawberry 12.9 km/8.0 miglia
- Parco Statale di Stagecoach 32.2 km/20.0 miglia
- Flat Tops Wilderness Area 48.3 km/30.0 miglia
- Servizio invernale jet diretto 35.4 km/22.0 miglia
- Smartwool/Timberland 4.8 km/3.0 miglia