Xunliao Bay is one of the eight bays located within Daya Bay, boasting pure white sand, crystal clear water, and beautiful rock formations. Known as the “Hawaii of East,” it is a magnificent ecological bay covering an area of 24 square kilometers, with a 16-kilometer natural coastline, an 11-kilometer white sand beach, 60-Mu mangrove, as well as many mountain and bay scenes.
Xunliao Bay is also an ideal destination for the future development of Oceania Point, consisting of one 27-hole golf course, a ferry terminal, private club, 4-million square foot commercial and retail complex, restaurants, bars, and entertainment facilities. Anyone who is fond of swimming and water sports will be in paradise in Xunliao Bay.
An extensive list of local tours is also available upon request, such as Huizhou West Lake tour, Luofu Mountain tour, and the nearby golf courses.
View Local Area Map
- Tang Quan Hot Springs Resort 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Huizhou West Lake 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Luofu Mountain 100.0 km/62.1 miles
- Nankun Mountain 204.0 km/126.8 miles
- Pinghai Ancient City 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Turtle Island 25.0 km/15.5 miles