Stunningly beautiful, Qiandao Lake is situated in Chun’an County, approximately 150 kilometres west of Hangzhou in China’s Zhejiang Province. While its name signifies “lake of 1,000 islands,” the 573-square-metre manmade lake actually boasts 1,078 exotic islands. it is also China’s largest national park and a popular year-round tourist destination. Surrounded by this unforgettable lush backdrop, the Sheraton Qiandao Lake Resort offers a serene oasis just 148 kilometres or an approximate two-and-a-half-hour drive from Xiaoshan International Airport.
Gather with friends and family and explore Qiandao Lake’s myriad scenic and natural charms—from pristine forests, verdant hills, and unusual caves to diverse islands and tranquil waters. Take a 1,000 island boat tour and visit the lake’s scenic areas, which are separated into six unique sections: Southeast Lake District, Central Lake District, Southwest Lake District, Northeast Lake District, Northwest Lake District, and Fuxi Stone Forest. Notable spots include Five Dragon Island, Strange Stone Island, Dragon Mountain Island, and Magic Dragon Island.
There is also an abundance of wildlife in the area, both on land and in the water. Animal lovers will enjoy Bird Island, Snake Island, and Monkey Island, the latter of which is home to Stump-tailed Macaques and Rhesus Monkeys. Meanwhile Forest Oxygen Bar---just 20 kilometres away from the hotel---has the region’s best forest vegetation, waterfalls, and colourful rocks. Jiu Pao Jie Scenic Area, located about 65 kilometres away, is also breathtaking. Or, take an excursion to Mount Huang (Huangshan). Meaning “Yellow Mountain,” this UNESCO World Heritage Site is famous for its scenery, sunsets, granite peaks, and Huangshan pine trees. For a manicured outdoor excursion,enjoy a round at the Qiandaohu Countryside Golf Club, just 16 kilometres from the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Sheraton Qiandao Lake Resort.
View Local Area Map
- Hospital 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Nongfu Spring Co., Limited 2.5 km/1.5 miles
- Chun'an County Xinxing Textile Co., Ltd. 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Zhejiang Chun'an New Continent Tea Co., Ltd. 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Hangzhou Qiandaohu Yongtong Cables Co.,Ltd. 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Hangzhou Cheerday Beer Co., Ltd. 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- ZheJiang KangSheng Pipe Co.,Ltd 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Qiandaohu Countyside Golf Club 16.0 km/9.9 miles
- Government Buildings 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- 1000 Island Tours 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Forest Oxygen Bar 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Jiu Pao Jie Scenic Area 65.4 km/40.6 miles
- Huangshan Mountain 140.0 km/87.0 miles
- Qiandao Lake Bus Station 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Xiao Shan International Airport 148.0 km/92.0 miles