The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino
Powered by Foursquare
Largely untouched by mass tourism, Costa Navarino harbors cultural values, traditions, and a history of more than 4,500 years, which live in harmony with one of the most stunning scenic landscapes of the Mediterranean. Discover palaces and vaulted tombs from the Mycenaean era, classical temples, Byzantine churches, and medieval castles, all set in a breathtaking sun-drenched, lush landscape that enjoys a temperate climate, making it an ideal year-round destination. It is a land of rolling hills and rugged mountains, protected bays and beaches, and broad valleys of lush olive groves, fields, and vineyards.
Our resort rests on a breathtaking stretch of sandy beach along the coast of the Ionian Sea, offering easy access to the best this intoxicating region has to offer. UNESCO World Heritage List sites, including famous Olympia, Mystras, and the Temple of Apollo Epicurius, as well as Ancient Messini, the Palace of Nestor, are all within driving distance.
For a truly authentic experience, guests are encouraged to discover the natural beauty and captivating cultural traditions of the southwestern Peloponnese. Learn about Messinia’s unique natural habitats and diverse wildlife species through a variety of interactive exhibits at Navarino Natura Hall. Grab a pair of binoculars and observe the thousands of migrating birds who visit the Gialova lagoon each year. Sample the delicious wines produced by our vineyards, scenically scattered on the western hillsides just 500-600 meters from the sea. Witness the ages-old tradition of transforming olives grown in Messinia’s verdant groves into rich, delicious olive oil—and perhaps even plant your own tree.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
Popular with SPG members4.
Popular with SPG members5.
Popular with SPG members
Popular with SPG members7.
Kafenio & Deli-
Popular with SPG members8.
Popular with SPG members9.
Anazoe Spa & Thalassotherapy-
Popular with SPG members10.
Popular with SPG members
Arts & Culture
- Museum of Chora 13.0 km/8.1 miles
- Museum of Pylos 13.0 km/8.1 miles
- Benakeion Archaeological Museum of Kalamata 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Navarino Bay 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Neokastro 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Proti Islet 13.0 km/8.1 miles
- Palace of Nestor 13.0 km/8.1 miles
- Methoni 24.0 km/14.9 miles
- Polylimnio 45.0 km/28.0 miles
- Ancient Messini 56.0 km/34.8 miles
- Temple of Apollo Epikourios 122.0 km/75.8 miles
- Mycenae 135.0 km/83.9 miles
- Ancient Olympia 145.0 km/90.1 miles
- Vaulted Tombs 145.0 km/90.1 miles
- Sfaktiria Island 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Sapienza Island 26.0 km/16.2 miles
- Monemvasia 243.0 km/151.0 miles
- Voidokilia Beach 10.0 km/6.2 miles