Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort
Dating back some 2,000 years, Hangzhou is one of the Seven Ancient Capitals in China. It is also the current capital of Zhejiang Province. Situated in the Yangtze River Delta on China’s southeastern coast, the area is renowned for its natural beauty, and the Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort is located amid the lush hills and sparkling waters of the Xixi National Wetland Preservation Area, approximately 50 minutes from the Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (HGH).
Celebrated as one of China’s ten most scenic cities, Hangzhou is famous for its stunning landscapes and historic sites, including West Lake (Xi Hu). Here, storied pagodas, layered culture, and emerald hills paint an engaging picture of the city’s past. The Fei Lai Feng grottos house hundreds of stone statues dating from the 10th to the 14th century, and are adjacent to Buddhist Lingyin Temple. Together with the Six Harmonies Pagoda, an imposing Buddhist relic, Hangzhou’s spiritual side is revealed.
In western Hangzhou, Xixi National Wetland Park is just 6 kilometers from downtown and 5 kilometers from West Lake. Sprawling more than 10 square kilometers, the park dates back to the Han Dynasty. It features ten famous viewing spots, three dikes, and beautiful flora and fauna.
On Hefang Street, an inspiring old pedestrian street, shops, teahouses, and myriad restaurants fuse the past with the present, offering the city’s renowned silk and embroidery, Longjing tea, white chrysanthemum tea, paper fans, silk umbrellas, bamboo chopsticks, and more.
Just 75 kilometers from the city, Wuzhen Water Town—an ancient settlement featuring waterways, old homes, and flagstone alleys—provides further insight into this captivating civilization, as does the China National Silk Museum. Located at the foot of Lianhua Peak of Yuhuang Mountain in Hangzhou, it is the world’s largest silk museum. Nearby, the China National Tea Museum, China’s only tea museum, traces the fascinating 5,000-year existence of the country’s most popular beverage. Entrance to both museums is free.
We look forward to welcoming you at Sheraton Grand Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort.
Arte y cultura
- Museo del Té de China 8.0 km/5.0 millas
- Museo de la Seda de China 13.0 km/8.1 millas
- Templo histórico de Lingyin 5.0 km/3.1 millas
- Área escénica nacional del Lago Oeste 5.0 km/3.1 millas
- Plaza Wulin 8.0 km/5.0 millas
- Xihu Xintiandi 8.0 km/5.0 millas
- Zona de arte y entretenimiento en la calle Nanshan 9.0 km/5.6 millas
- Complejo de tiendas Hubin International Boutique Compound 9.0 km/5.6 millas
- Pagoda Leifeng 12.0 km/7.5 millas
- Aldea del té Longjing 13.0 km/8.1 millas
- Pagoda de las Seis Armonías 14.0 km/8.7 millas
- West City Plaza 2.0 km/1.2 millas
- Mercado de seda 10.0 km/6.2 millas
- Mercado nocturno de Wushan 11.0 km/6.8 millas
- Tongde Hospital de la provincia de Zhejiang 4.0 km/2.5 millas
- Universidad de Zhejiang 5.0 km/3.1 millas
- Hospital Sir Run Run Shaw 13.0 km/8.1 millas
- Siemens 6.0 km/3.7 millas
- IBM 6.0 km/3.7 millas
- Novartis 6.0 km/3.7 millas
- Microsoft 6.0 km/3.7 millas
- Parque nacional Xixi National Wetland Park 0.0 km/0.0 millas
- Estación de trenes (Ciudad de Hangzhou) 11.0 km/6.8 millas
- Aeropuerto Internacional de Xiao Shan 35.0 km/21.8 millas