Sheraton Bailuhu Resort, Huizhou
Huizhou is located in China’s southern Guangdong Province, along the South China Sea on the eastern side of the Pearl River Delta. Dating back thousands of years, the city is famous for its golden beaches, crystal waters, mountains, and forests. Situated along a lake, the Sheraton Bailuhu Resort, Huizhou is part of an integrated golf community spread over 1,000 hectares. Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport (SZX) is 105 minutes away, and one can reach Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) in 2 hours and Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) in 105 minutes.
Enjoy the abundant recreational facilities within our resort complex. Visit the nature gardens and cultural square. Then soak up some sun on the manmade beach or indulge in a spa treatment.
Just nine kilometers away, Huizhou’s city center offers inspiring sights, like West Lake, famous for its five connecting lakes and six uniquely designed bridges. This popular site also features the impressive Sizhou Tower. For a taste of history, visit Pinghai Ancient City. Found in Huidong County, this Ming Dynasty city dates back more than 600 years. Just 50 kilometers from the resort, Daya Bay is home to Turtle Island and Xunliao Bay, an ecological bay featuring an 11-kilometer white sand beach, crystal waters, and scenic views of the surrounding mountains and mangroves. More nature can be found at Luofu Mountain, near the Dongjiang River. Known for its Taoist culture, it is among of China’s ten most famous mountains. Finally, for unparalleled relaxation, stop by Tangquan Hot Spring and Longman Hot Spring.
View Local Area Map
- Tang Quan Hot Springs Resort 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Sizhou Tower 16.7 km/10.4 miles
- Huizhou West Lake 17.0 km/10.6 miles
- Daya Bay 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Luofu Mountain 72.4 km/45.0 miles
- Nankun Mountain 121.4 km/75.4 miles
- Huizhou City Center 13.0 km/8.1 miles
- Pinghai Ancient City 100.4 km/62.4 miles
- Turtle Island 109.2 km/67.9 miles
- Huizhou Railway Station 13.8 km/8.6 miles
- Huizhou Transportation Center 20.0 km/12.4 miles