The resort complex in the southernmost tip of Bali, and offers some of the island’s finest accommodations and conference facilities.
Located in a secluded enclave with access control by private security, and just 10 kilometres from Bali’s international airport and 25 minutes from the chic and vivacious Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak districts, Nusa Dua exceeds all expectations as a world-class tourist destination.
Tropical coral reefs protect the magnificent beaches of Nusa Dua, creating an idyllic environment for a wide variety of water sports and activities. Beautifully manicured gardens surround the hotels, shopping gallery, restaurants and bars.
Explore and discover our surroundings:
Uluwatu is a dramatic temple complex perched on a rocky cliff face of the island’s southern peninsular with a sheer drop and amazing views over the ocean.
Besakih is Bali’s holy “Mother Temple” located almost 1,000 meters up to the side of Mount Agung. It is actually a complex of separate temples for the different Balinese clans to worship within. Visitors, however, are only permitted to observe prayer activities from outside the temple if they are non-followers of the Hindu faith.
Tanah Lot is one of Bali’s most important sea temples, built on a small islet of rock by a wandering priest as a shrine dedicated to the pure splendour of the natural environment.
Ubud is considered the heart of Bali’s “cultural tourism.” It is a charming village pulsating with vibrant art, craft, music, and dance. Located on the gentle slopes that lead up to the island’s central mountains, Ubud offers a picturesque countryside and flowing river valleys.
Kuta and Legian
Kuta and Legian are Bali’s main tourist areas, bustling with colourful market stalls, shops, packaged accommodation, restaurants, and bars.
Seminyak is an extension of Kuta and Legian, yet it has retained a rather charming and contemporary appeal. This area is more up-market than Kuta.
Sanur is a sleepy resort village with a beachfront sheltered by a coral reef. Although Sanur has embraced tourism it still maintains its traditional community roots.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Pacifica Art Museum 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Uluwatu Cliff 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Bali Museum 28.0 km/17.4 miles
- Kintamani and Lake of Batur 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Beratan Lake in Bedugul 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Bali International Convention Center (BTDC) 0.1 km/0.0 miles
- STP (Nusa Dua Tourism College) 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Jimbaran Clinic 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Graha Asih Hospital 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Udayana University 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Bali International Medical Center (BIMC) 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Warmadewa University 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Sanglah General Hospital 28.0 km/17.4 miles
- Tanah Lot Temple 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Besakih Temple 95.0 km/59.0 miles
- Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club 70.0 km/43.5 miles
- Italian Consulate 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Danish Consulate General 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Norwegian Consulate 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- British Consulate 18.0 km/11.2 miles
- Austrian Consulate 18.0 km/11.2 miles
- Consulate of the Netherlands 18.0 km/11.2 miles
- Swiss Consulate 18.0 km/11.2 miles
- Dutch Consulate 18.0 km/11.2 miles
- United States Consulate 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- German Consulate 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- French Consulate 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Consulate of Czech Republic 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Finnish Consulate 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Swedish Consulate 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Mexican Consulate 28.0 km/17.4 miles
- Australian Consulate 28.0 km/17.4 miles
- Japanese Consulate 28.0 km/17.4 miles
- Spanish Consulate 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Goa Lawah 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Lake of Bedugul 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Sanur 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Seminyak 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Denpasar 28.0 km/17.4 miles
- Ubud Art Village 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Singaraja 100.0 km/62.1 miles
- Kuta Beach and Shopping Area 13.0 km/8.1 miles
- Waterbom Park 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Blue Point Surfing Spot 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Batu Bulan Culture Performance 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- Whitewater Rafting 38.0 km/23.6 miles
- Bali Collection Shopping Gallery 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Istana Kuta Galleria 15.0 km/9.3 miles