Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Resort & Spa
Situated in the Deva domain, in the Bourail district on the central-west coast of Grande Terre, the Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Resort & Spa is surrounded by verdant tropical gardens and the emerald waters of the southwest Pacific. New Caledonia’s capital Nouméa is a 2.5-hour drive away, and La Tontouta International Airport (NOU) can be reached in 90 minutes.
The Deva domain spreads its incredible beauty across nearly 8,000 hectares—vast preserved natural areas, ecological sites of crucial importance, a biodiversity treasure that is home to 10% of New Caledonia’s dry forest, and a 13-kilometer coastline, which features a reef and a lagoon listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The entire area serves as a historical witness tied to nearly 3,500 years of human presence.
Combining Melanesian tradition and traditional French influence, our resort is the perfect home base for exploring the spectacular waters and marine life in this part of the Pacific Ocean. Professionals oversee an array of aquatic and recreational activities, such as diving and snorkeling amid the prolific marine life. Partake in water sports including catamaran sailing, windsurfing, and kite surfing. Join the fun with a game of beach volleyball or pétanque, or simply soak up some sun on the golden-sand beaches. Try your hand at angling. Charter a boat and take an excursion out to sea for the day, or paddle a canoe or kayak on the lagoon.
There are plenty of land activities here, too. Grande Terre has some of the best hiking in the South Pacific—follow one of the old mining and forest tracks amid native plants and birds, or walk along the Deva domain’s trails. Play a round of golf on a great 18-hole course. The first nine holes will open by December 2014, and the full golf course will be ready by March 2015. Explore the area on a mountain bicycle or take a riveting horseback riding expedition in the mountains.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Museo di Bourail 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Centro Culturale Tjibaou 175.0 km/108.8 miglia
- Sentieri escursionistici e ciclabili al Domaine de Déva 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Tour in barche con fondo in vetro 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Divertimenti in spiaggia (noleggio attrezzatura per sport acquatici) 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Escursioni alla Laguna Blue Paradise 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- La Baie des Tortues 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- La Roche Percée 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Cimetière Néo Zélandais 18.0 km/11.2 miglia
- Fort Téremba 37.0 km/23.0 miglia
- Cuore di Voh 139.0 km/86.4 miglia
- Gallo di Hienghène 218.0 km/135.5 miglia
- Centre Médical de Bourail 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- IRD / Instituto Della Ricerca e dello Sviluppo 175.0 km/108.8 miglia
- CHT Gaston Bourret 175.0 km/108.8 miglia
- Università della Nuova Caledonia - Campus Nouville 175.0 km/108.8 miglia
- Villaggio di Farino 55.0 km/34.2 miglia
- Villaggio di La Foa 56.0 km/34.8 miglia
- Villaggio di Sarraméa 62.0 km/38.5 miglia
- Noumea Town Centre 175.0 km/108.8 miglia
- Consolato australiano 175.0 km/108.8 miglia
- Consolato Generale della Nuova Zelanda 175.0 km/108.8 miglia