Nestled 250 kilometers south of Lima, Hotel Paracas is ideally situated for travelers looking to immerse themselves in nature, as well as those seeking a glimpse into the mysterious and intriguing history of Peru’s central coast and its ancestral denizens. Sparkling like a jewel on Paracas Bay, the hotel beckons with distinguished architecture and design that seamlessly harmonize with dazzling surroundings offering countless unforgettable excursions and adventures.
For a truly mystical experience, make the 30-minute drive to the mysterious Nazca Lines, a series of ancient geoglyphs that were scratched onto the Nazca Desert plain by Pre-Incan inhabitants.
Encounter a different kind of indigenous beauty at the Paracas Nature Reserve, where resident and migratory birds—including flamingos, red-legged cormorants, Inca terns, Peruvian boobies, Humboldt penguins and more—come to nest and mingle.
Further insight into the singular Peruvian culture can be seen 25 minutes from Paracas at Tambo Colorado. Here, ruins from the Incan period reveal a “rest place” for the Incan army. Back in Paracas, pisco enthusiasts can discover the process behind the country’s signature drink, as the city is the main departure point for pisco winery tours.
No matter guests’ interests, our concierge is always on hand to assist with travel arrangements and reservations.
- The local currency is Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN).
- Spanish is the primary language of Peru.
- The electrical current is 220v, but Hotel Paracas provides both 100v and 200v electrical outlets.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Julio C Tello Museum 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Paracas National Reserve Tour 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- The Candelabra of the Andes 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- Flyover Nazca Lines 11.0 km/6.8 miles
- Ballestas Islands Tour 19.0 km/11.8 miles
- Tambo Colorado Tour 21.0 km/13.1 miles
- Pisco Vineyards 65.0 km/40.4 miles