We are located in the northeast portion of Costa Rica, in the country's magnificent North-Pacific Riviera, nestled between lush forests and the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Known for its gorgeous ocean views, the secluded four-kilometer Conchal Beach alongside the resort owes its name to its pristine white sand made out of tiny crushed shells. Here, the crystal clear water is always a comfortable temperature for swimming, snorkeling, or surfing.
North Guanacaste is home to stunning natural landscapes, including semi-active volcanoes, savannahs, and tropical dry forests. Awaken your adventurous side by exploring one of the nearby Costa Rican national parks: many of Costa Rica’s wildlife refuges and national parks are within a few hours’ reach of the resort.
View Local Area Map
- Enrique Baltodano Hospital 70.0 km/43.5 miles
- ATV Tours 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Arenal Volcano 214.0 km/133.0 miles
- Rincon de la Vieja National Park 27.4 km/17.0 miles
- Santa Rosa National Park 38.6 km/24.0 miles
- Las Baulas National Marine Park 45.0 km/28.0 miles
- Guanacaste National Park 90.0 km/55.9 miles
- Bahia Junquillal National Wildlife Refuge 124.0 km/77.1 miles
- Monteverde National Park 180.3 km/112.0 miles