The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal
Powered by Foursquare
We are located in the northeast portion of Costa Rica, in the country's magnificent North-Pacific Riviera, nestled between lush forests and the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Known for its gorgeous ocean views, the secluded four-kilometer Conchal Beach alongside the resort owes its name to its pristine white sand made out of tiny crushed shells. Here, the crystal clear water is always a comfortable temperature for swimming, snorkeling, or surfing.
North Guanacaste is home to stunning natural landscapes, including semi-active volcanoes, savannahs, and tropical dry forests. Awaken your adventurous side by exploring one of the nearby Costa Rican national parks: many of Costa Rica’s wildlife refuges and national parks are within a few hours’ reach of the resort.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
Popular with SPG members4.
Popular with SPG members5.
Reserva Conchal Golf Club-
Popular with SPG members
Royal Beach Club at Westin Playa Conchal-
Latin American Restaurants
Deli / Bodega
- Enrique Baltodano Hospital 70.0 km/43.5 miles
- ATV Tours 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Arenal Volcano 214.0 km/133.0 miles
- Rincon de la Vieja National Park 27.4 km/17.0 miles
- Santa Rosa National Park 38.6 km/24.0 miles
- Las Baulas National Marine Park 45.0 km/28.0 miles
- Guanacaste National Park 90.0 km/55.9 miles
- Bahia Junquillal National Wildlife Refuge 124.0 km/77.1 miles
- Monteverde National Park 180.3 km/112.0 miles