Four Points by Sheraton Langkawi Resort
Powered by Foursquare
Sandy beaches, swaying coconut trees, picturesque villages, rice paddies, and lush tropical jungles define Langkawi as Malaysia’s top holiday destination. And just 1.5 kilometres from Langkawi International Airport (LGK), Four Points by Sheraton Langkawi Resort promises a hassle-free stay.
The largest of a 99-island archipelago located in the Andaman Sea, Langkawi offers beautiful beaches and three nearby golf courses: 99 East Golf Club, Golf Club Datai Bay, and Gunung Raya Golf Resort. For something slightly more adventurous, stop by Langkawi Crocodile Farm, home to over 1,000 crocodiles—or view more than 5,000 species of aquatic life at Underwater World Langkawi. An early morning or evening guided bird-watching tour is a memorable way to observe the area’s 200 native bird species.
Other exhilarating outdoor activities include a riveting helicopter or cable car ride, kayaking, and jungle treks to breathtaking caves and waterfalls. Seaside, the famous Pulau Payar Marine Park—considered the best marine park on Malaysia’s west coast—offers once-in-a-lifetime snorkeling or diving opportunities. If you prefer to stay above the surface, charter a yacht or sailboat, go deep-sea fishing, or simply enjoy a picturesque sunset cruise.
To take a piece of the island home with you, visit Langkawi’s main commercial centre, Kuah. Once a fishing hub, today it is filled with duty-free shops, small emporiums, and large shopping malls. In addition to modern wares, the shops offer local handicrafts and batik items, which can also be found at the street bazaars on Cenang Beach and Black Sand Beach.
At Four Points by Sheraton Langkawi Resort, we understand if you want to go exploring. Just don't stay away too long.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Arte e Cultura
- Tomba di Mahsuri 9.0 km/5.6 miglia
- Villaggio orientale 11.4 km/7.1 miglia
- Complesso culturale e artigianale di Langkawi 19.8 km/12.3 miglia
- Yatch Club - Harbour Park 9.4 km/5.8 miglia
- Seven Wells Waterfall 11.6 km/7.2 miglia
- Allevamento di coccodrilli 14.5 km/9.0 miglia
- Tour sul fiume tra le mangrovie 22.1 km/13.7 miglia
- Scuba Diving in Marine Park 55.1 km/34.2 miglia
- Mahsuri International Exhibition Center (MIEC) 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- 99 East Golf Club 10.8 km/6.7 miglia
- Campo da golf Gunung Raya 24.3 km/15.1 miglia
- The Golf Club Datai Bay 24.3 km/15.1 miglia
- Kuah Town Duty Free Shopping 18.0 km/11.2 miglia
- Jetty Point Shopping Center 20.1 km/12.5 miglia
- Mondo sottomarino 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Bird Sanctuary 17.8 km/11.1 miglia
- Bowling con otto corsie - Jetty Point 20.1 km/12.5 miglia
- Parco marino dell’isola Langkawi Payar 55.1 km/34.2 miglia
- Aeroporto Internazionale di Langkawi - LGK 1.5 km/0.9 miglia
- Langkawi Cable Car 11.4 km/7.1 miglia