Bordering Russia and North Korea, the Changbai Mountain Range extends through several counties—including Antu, Wusong, and Changbai in China’s Jilin Province—and is an official nature reserve covering an area of more than 200,000 hectares. It has a wholesome natural environment and ecosystem, and is home to more than 200 animal and bird species, including black bears, deer, and sables that dwell in these undisturbed dense forests.
The Sheraton Changbaishan Resort is located in the Changbaishan International Tourism Resort, just 10 kilometers from the Yingfu Expressway. Baishan/Changbaishan Airport (NBS) can be reached by car in approximately 20 minutes.
Gather with those who matter to you and have fun at this terrific large-scale integrated ski resort, one of Asia’s largest and most prestigious. Its 7 square kilometers comprise 43 ski runs that can accommodate up to 8,000 skiers. Year-round activities include golfing, hiking, bicycling, fishing, boating, grass and ice skating, and downhill skiing along trails surrounded by unspoiled birch forests that pass along deep gorges. Partake in many other thrilling and challenging winter sports, such as slalom skiing, ski jumping, freestyle skiing, ice fishing, ice skating, and more.
Located just 32 kilometers from the resort, Heaven Lake is China’s largest volcanic crater lake, featuring magnificent views. The source of three rivers, this lake earned its name from its height of more than 2,100 meters. From its peak, one can see a spectacular waterfall, other lakes, and China’s largest ice-skating training center.
In addition to natural wonders, guests can stroll around the luxurious 12-hectare grounds at the architecturally impressive Imperial Palace of the Manchu State, once the official residence for Pu Yi, the last emperor of the Qing Dynasty. Or take a day excursion to see the ruins of Gaojuli. The highlight of this ancient kingdom is the 4th-century seven-story pyramid, home of the king’s tomb and thousands of nearby graves, many of which are adorned with beautiful murals.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Museo Jinseng 30.0 km/18.6 miglia
- Canottaggio sul fiume Songhua 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- Grotta del Paradiso 26.0 km/16.2 miglia
- Tianchi Lake (Heavenly Lake) 32.0 km/19.9 miglia
- Montagna di Changbai, accesso ovest 32.0 km/19.9 miglia
- Sorgente termale di Xianrenqiao 53.0 km/32.9 miglia
- Monte Changbai - ingresso nord 165.0 km/102.5 miglia
- Città di Songjianghe 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Resort sciistico Changbaishan Wanda International 0.0 km/0.0 miglia
- Parco forestale nazionale di Lushuihe 127.0 km/78.9 miglia
- Aeroporto di Changbaishan (NBS) 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Bailong Bay 75.0 km/46.6 miglia