Approximately 15 minutes from Aspen, Snowmass is a ski destination in its own right. The Westin Snowmass Resort offers the ideal location to experience the village’s charms and enjoy ski-in, ski-out access.
The mountain’s 3,100 acres of ski terrain—ranking second in the state—allows for plenty of wide-open skiing. Its 4,406 vertical feet includes 21 lifts, 91 trails, and nine restaurants.
View Local Area Map
- Snowmass Club Golf Course 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Aspen Golf Course 21.7 km/13.5 miles
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center 2.1 km/1.3 miles
- Ashcroft Ghost Town 34.1 km/21.2 miles
- Aspen 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Elk Camp Gondola 1.1 km/0.7 miles