Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas
Nestled approximately 230 kilometers from urban Bangkok, on the Pak Nam Pran or Pranburi Estuary, Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas features a stunning natural setting and endless sightseeing opportunities.
Explore the estuary, where the Pranburi River flows into the Gulf of Siam. Just a 30-minute drive from Hua Hin, it features rows of swaying casuarina trees, a lush mangrove forest, white sand beaches, and sweeping ocean views. To the north, a small fishing village invites you to experience the vibrant local culture via rental boats that travel up the river to explore the local way of life. To the south, beautiful modern architecture, including Khao Kalok Temple, enchant—especially at night, when the temple glows. Or discover rich culture to the west, where one of the country’s finest Chinese temples resides on a hill. A ruby-gold shrine with breathtaking views, it draws fishermen to worship before they set out to sea.
Other must-see attractions include the renowned Phrayanakorn Cave. Located within Sam Roi Yot National Park, encircled by magnificent beaches, mountains, and forests, its main chamber holds the Kuha Karuhas Pavilion, which was built at the end of the 19th century for the visit of King Chulalongkorn the Great.
Also close by, the 200-year-old Pranburi Old Market Walking Street introduces visitors to the romantic charm of the past via preserved antique wooden houses, souvenirs, old books, and handicrafts. Golf lovers can enjoy a scenic round at either Banyan Golf Club or the celebrated Phil Ryan-designed Black Mountain Golf Club. Both are just a short drive from the resort.
Exibir mapa da região local
- Khao Takiab Viewpoint 21.0 km/13.1 milhas
- Templo Khao Takiab - Buda em pé 29.1 km/18.1 milhas
- Feira Cicada 21.4 km/13.3 milhas
- Hua Hin Market Village 23.7 km/14.7 milhas
- Feira noturna de Hua Hin 25.3 km/15.7 milhas
- Clube de golfe Banyan 18.3 km/11.4 milhas
- Parque aquático Black Mountain 18.8 km/11.7 milhas
- Parque aquático Vana Nava Hua Hin 19.7 km/12.2 milhas
- Estação ferroviária de Hua Hin 25.2 km/15.7 milhas