Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas
Find local events and concert tickets. Learn more.
Myrtle Beach offers a diverse array of activities for the whole family. Popular local attractions include Brookgreen Gardens, a National Historic Landmark featuring the Lowcountry History and Wildlife Preserve, Huntington Sculpture Garden and the Center for American Sculpture; Hopsewee Plantation, the birthplace of Thomas Lynch, Jr., 52nd signer of the Declaration of Independence; the Kaminski House Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum, Ripley's Aquarium, home to some of the world's most beautiful, fascinating and dangerous aquatic life, and much more.
View Local Area Map
- NASCAR SpeedPark 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Family Kingdom 5.8 km/3.6 miles
- Ripley's Believe It or Not 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Alligator Adventure 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Broadway at the Beach 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Ripley's Aquarium 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- BB&T Coastal Field 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Myrtle Waves Water Park 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Wild Water (Water Park) 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Grand Strand Beaches 17.7 km/11.0 miles