Sheraton Sand Key Resort
Powered by Foursquare
Located on Florida’s west coast, this tropical paradise with stunning white beaches and aquamarine waters is home to our destination resort.
Explore the Gulf of Mexico or Intracoastal Waterway with a fishing charter, boat rental, parasailing adventure, pirate cruise, dolphin-watching tour, or sunset cruise.
Once you're back on land, The Clearwater Marine Aquarium is available to provide information on what you’ve just seen, while local shopping and culture abound at Pier 60, where local artists and musicians invite you to relax by the water or dance the night away.
Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay is also just 45 minutes from the resort. Filled with exotic animals and wild rides, the theme park boasts an engaging African theme. The Lowry Park Zoo, meanwhile, offers a more conventional excursion. And if you need to cool off while sightseeing, stop by Adventure Island, a water theme park with dozens of thrilling rides. Nearby, Legends Field plays host to the New York Yankees spring training. Or watch the Tampa Bay Lightening at the Tampa Bay Times Forum in downtown Tampa. To get in on the action, schedule a round of golf at one of the area’s numerous premier courses.
For a different type of entertainment, mix and mingle in St. Petersburg. Known as “The City of the Arts,” the city’s downtown is home to six museums as well as live entertainment venues and over two dozen art galleries.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
Popular with SPG members4.
Maggie Mae's Sunrise Cafe-
Popular with SPG members5.
The Brown Boxer Pub & Grille-
The Capitol Theatre-
Frenchy's South Beach Cafe-
Abe's Place Tap & Grill-
Cristino's Coal Oven Pizza-
Island Way Grill-
Arts & Culture
- Ruth Eckerd Hall 17.7 km/11.0 miles
- Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Dali Museum 37.0 km/23.0 miles
- Chihuly Museum 37.0 km/23.0 miles
- Channelside 38.6 km/24.0 miles
- Morton Plant Hospital 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- St. Petersburg College 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- University of Tampa 40.2 km/25.0 miles
- Eckerd College 45.0 km/28.0 miles
- University of South Florida 64.3 km/40.0 miles
- Home Shopping Network 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Baxter Healthcare 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Transitions Optical, Inc. 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Aegon Corporation 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Honeywell 22.5 km/14.0 miles
- BIC Graphics 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Belleview Biltmore Country Club 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Clearwater Country Club 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Bardmoor North Golf Course 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Double Eagle Deep Sea Fishing 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Starlight Majesty Dinner Cruise 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Tampa Bay Downs 30.6 km/19.0 miles
- Derby Lane Greyhound Racetrack 40.2 km/25.0 miles
- Tampa Greyhound Track 40.2 km/25.0 miles
- Ybor City (Tampa Historic District) 48.3 km/30.0 miles
- Clearwater Beach 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Bright House Field (Spring Training Home of the Philadelphia Phillies) 14.5 km/9.0 miles
- Florida Aquarium 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Tropicana Field (Home of the Tampa Bay Rays) 35.4 km/22.0 miles
- Legend's Field (Spring Home of the New York Yankees) 38.6 km/24.0 miles
- Tampa Bay Times Forum 38.6 km/24.0 miles
- Raymond James Stadium (Home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers) 40.2 km/25.0 miles
- Busch Gardens 48.3 km/30.0 miles
- Adventure Island 48.3 km/30.0 miles
- Walt Disney World Theme Parks 144.8 km/89.9 miles
- Largo Mall 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Westfield Countryside Shopping Mall 20.9 km/13.0 miles
- Florida International Mall 33.8 km/21.0 miles