W Retreat & Spa - Maldives
Note: Estimated charges, fees and schedules are not guaranteed by hotel. Driving distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
Ibrahim Nasir International Airport (MLE)
Travel Distance: Approximately 57.0 km/35.42 miles
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
- Seaplane round-trip cost 480 USD per person, price subject to change without notice.
Seaplane operates during daylight hours only between 6am and 3:30pm. Actual seaplane schedule will be determined a day prior to arrival/departure.
- 45 minutes
The quickest transportation to the resort is via seaplane. Share your flight details including arrival time and flight number with us and we will take care of everything. Click Here.
Before you leave, here are a few details that you should know:
- Seaplane operates only between 6am and 3:30pm.
- The maximum baggage per person is 25 kg. Excess baggage will be charged and additional fee by Trans Maldivian Airways.
- Your actual seaplane schedule will be determined a day prior to arrival/departure.
- The waiting time at the seaplane terminal is subject to change based on operations and weather conditions.
- One way trip is 300 USD plus a 10% service charge and GST Tax. A supplement fee of 300 USD will be charged per transfer should there be less than 4 passengers aboard.
From the resort to the airport (MLE) at 7pm and from the airport (MLE) to the resort at 11pm. For guests arriving/departing between 3:30pm - 6am, due to inavailability of the seaplane, the resort can arrange an alternative mode of transportation.
- 2 hours
The total journey time is approximately 2 hours (depending on sea condition). The speedboat can take a maximum of 12 guests per boat including luggage.
We will require flight details, including arrival time and flight number for arrangements.
If you require transportation assistance, or if you have any additional requests, please feel free to contact us at (960) 666 2222.