Young Voyagers Program
As part of the Family Traditions at St. Regis program, The Young Voyagers Program is an exclusively designed activity program solely for The St. Regis Princeville Resort’s younger guests, ages 5 to 12 years.
Our program offers an exciting schedule of energetic, creative, and highly-satisfying activities. All the games and excitement have been planned to provide optimum levels of entertainment and fun while nurturing each child’s inquisitive and creative mind. All activities can be customized for entire families.
Young Voyagers Club activities include:
- Coral Reef Ecology: Examine fish, invertebrates, and algae under the microscope.
- Seed to Sea: Discover native and indigenous Hawaiian plants used in ocean activities.
- Kumulipo Connections: An ancient Hawaiian story of creation links plants and animals found around the resort.
- Digital Video and Photo: Create and edit multimedia guaranteed to build lasting impressions.
- Meet us on the first floor in Room 119.
- Minimum of two children to run an activity.
- Activities are subject to change depending on group, age, interest, and weather.
- Dress comfortably for adventure.
- Bring a swimsuit and change of clothes.
- 24-hour cancellation notice required.
Full Day: $98
- 9am to 4pm (lunch included)
Half Day: $49
- Morning: 9am to 12pm
- Afternoon: 1pm to 4pm
- 5:30pm to 8:30pm (dinner included)
Contact the St. Regis Concierge to schedule a voyage with us. For more information, call (808) 651-3452 or extension 2970.
Childcare and babysitting are available for all ages at anytime. Contact the St. Regis Concierge for more information.