Sheraton Club des Pins Resort
Travel and fitness go hand-in-hand. Maintaining your health and fitness routines while on the road helps make travel more enjoyable; that’s why Sheraton is committed to offering a custom training and nutrition program. Based on the four fundamentals of optimal performance—mindset, nutrition, movement, and recovery—the program takes a holistic approach that is integrated throughout our resort.
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment from treadmills and stationary bicycles—some with individual TVs and iPod connections—to universal machines, and more
- Complimentary group fitness classes, including Aerobics, Step, and Tae-Bo
- Specialized in-room and restaurant dining options
- Online training and tips
- An in-room exercise program
- Complimentary towels and headphones
- and more
Please note that guests must be a minimum of 18 years old to use the Fitness Center.
|Equipment Type:||Cardio machines and strength training equipment|
|hours:||6:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Restore your mind and body with our on-site Massage Treatments. While reservations are recommended, we are pleased to accommodate walk-ins based upon availability. Please call (213)(21) 377777, ext. 77050 for more information.