All 3,100 acres of Snowmass are unbelievable. There are so many runs and so much variety, you may have a tough time deciding where to start. Try out the widest open runs in the West on the Big Burn or the wild ride of Hanging Valley.
- Ski Season: Mid November – Mid April
- Summit Elevation: 12,510 feet / 3,813 meters
- Base Elevation: 8,104 feet / 2,473 meters
- Vertical Rise: 4,406 feet / 1,343 meters
- Total Skiable Acres: 3,100 acres / 1,255 hectares
- Number of Trails: 87
- Longest Run: 5.3 miles / 8.5 kilometers
- Terrain: 3,100 acres / 1,255 hectares
The breakdown of Snowmass trails is: easiest - 7%, more difficult - 55%, most difficult - 18%, expert - 20%
Pipes & Parks
Snowmass pipes and parks include three terrain parks, one superpipe, one rail yard and the Children’s Ski and Snowboard School.
Numerous restaurants are easily accessible while skiing Snowmass.
- Cirque Bar & Grill
- Café Suzanne
- Gwyn’s High Alpine
- Krabloonik (dog sledding)
- Lynn Britt Cabin (snowcat dinner rides)
- Top of the Knob
- Burlingame Cabin (snowcat dinner rides)
- Two Creeks Mexican Café
|Numero di ascensori:||21|
|Ingresso/uscita con gli sci:||No|
|ore:||9:00 AM - 3:30 PM.|