A favorite of local residents, Aspen Highlands is renowned for its uncrowded slopes, with an average of just two people per acre. This ultimate mountain experience features extreme terrain, groomed cruisers, and amazing views of the Maroon Bells.
Extreme skiing and snowboarding await in Highland Bowl, and Olympic Bowl and Steeplechase also offer adventurous terrain. Younger guests can learn new skills and have fun at the Children’s Ski and Snowboard School.
- Ski Season: mid-December to early April
- Summit Elevation: 11,675 feet / 3,559 meters
- Base Elevation: 8,040 feet / 2,451 meters
- Vertical Rise: 3,635 feet / 1,108 meters
- Total Skiable Acres: 790 acres / 320 hectares
- Number of Trails: 130
- Longest Run: 3.5 miles / 5.6 kilometers
- Terrain: 790 acres / 320 hectares
- Difficulty Distribution: easiest, 18%; more difficult, 30%; most difficult, 16%; expert, 36%
|小时:||9:00 AM - 3:30 PM|