Buttermilk has something for everyone. It is an excellent mountain for beginners, however experts will find plenty to do in the terrain park (beginner, intermediate and advanced X park) with over 40 hits and jumps.
- Ski Season: Mid December – Beginning of April
- Summit Elevation: 9,900 feet / 3,018 meters
- Base Elevation: 7,870 feet / 2,399 meters
- Vertical Rise: 2,030 feet / 619 meters
- Total Skiable Acres: 430 acres / 174 hectares
- Number of Trails: 42
- Longest Run: 3 miles / 4.8 kilometers
- Terrain: 430 acres / 174 hectares
The breakdown of Buttermilk trails is: easiest - 35%, more difficult - 39%, most difficult - 26%, expert - 0%
Pipes & Parks
Test your skills, and learn new ones, on the pipes and parks at Buttermilk. There is one X superpipe, ESPN Winter X Games Slopestyle course and three terrain parks: a ski/snowboard school park, intermediate park and X park. Kids can learn new skills at the Children’s Ski and Snowboard School.
Two restaurants provide a welcome respite when you are ready to take a break.
- Bump’s (base)
- The Cliffhouse (top)
|Number of Lifts:||9|
|hours:||9:00 AM - 3:30 PM|