Reflecting the landscape for which each is named, the Phoenician Resort’s three 9-hole courses provide distinctive challenges, from the well-bunkered flat holes of the Desert course to the winding uphill greens of the Canyon and the water hazards of the Oasis.
Oasis plays flat through lush greenery, the aptly named Desert is flanked by desert on seven holes, and Canyon winds around the base of Camelback Mountain.
A fully stocked Pro Shop, rentals and lessons are available. Amenities and services include:
- Chipping Green
- Over-sized Putting Green
- Fully-stocked Golf Shop
- 27,000 Square-foot Driving Range
- Locker Rooms
- Private Instruction and Group Lessons
- Video Swing Analysis
- Shoe Rental
- Food and Beverage Cart Service
- Special Golf Events
- Golf Club Rental 45 USD (inlcludes 6 premium golf balls)
The golf club rental fee is 65 USD and includes 6 premium golf clubs. Ladies and lefty clubs are also available.
2013 - 2014 prices are as follows:
- December 26 - January 15: 18 holes - 139 - 169 USD; twilight/9 holes - 59 - 89 USD
- January 16 - April 19: 18 holes - 199 - 209 USD; twilight/9 holes - 79 - 129 USD
- April 20 - May 17: 18 holes - 139 - 169 USD; twilight/9 holes - 59 - 99 USD
- May 18 - June 1: 18 holes - 89 - 119 USD; twilight /9 holes - 49 - 79 USD
- June 2 - August 27: 18 holes - 40 - 80 USD
- August 28 - September 28: 18 holes - 59 - 99 USD
Please note that prices are subject to change without notices.