Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Costa Smeralda
Lunch & Dine-Around Programme
The cuisines of Sardinia are as rich and varied as is the island's history, typified by a variety of coastal seafood and heartier inland fare such as wild mushrooms and game. Our Lunch & Dine-Around Programme presents an interesting opportunity for culinary aficionados to experience the unique flavours and culinary styles of Sardinia.
Guests staying at the Hotel Romazzino on a full board basis are invited to dine for lunch or dinner at the restaurants of our sister Luxury Collection Hotels in the Costa Smeralda including Hotel Cala di Volpe and Hotel Pitrizza at no additional cost. Other renowned area restaurants are also featured in this programme such as Il Pomodoro, Il Pescatore, The Grill, and the Pevero Golf Club (seasonally).
It is recommended that The Luxury Collection Concierge at Hotel Romazzino make these reservations for you at least 24 hours in advance.
Please also note the following:
- Reservations are upon availability of the restaurants only
- There is a limit of one meal per person, per day (either lunch or dinner)
- Only food is included in the Lunch & Dine-Around; beverages are not included
- Transfers to/from the restaurants are not included, but car or taxi arrangements can easily be made with the Concierge
- Some restaurants may only be open seasonally