Our Luxury Collection Concierge is a bilingual, certified destination expert, proudly wearing Les Clefs d’Or, the gilt insignia of the celebrated international concierge society, and eager to reveal the secret treasures of Mykonos.
Our concierge recommends the following activities as top ways to authentically experience the island:
• Take a privately guided tour of the ancient island of Delos.
• Visit the charming Mykonos town cinema and watch an open-air film while eating souvlaki under the stars.
• Request a private romantic dinner on our secluded beach.
• Take a boat ride to secluded beaches.
• Visit an old monastery near Ano Mera. While in the area, have a Greek coffee and loumoukia at Ano Mera square.
• Take scuba diving lessons in the crystal blue waters of the Aegean Sea.
Our concierge would be pleased to accommodate additional guest needs and requests, including arrangements for childcare, dinner, flowers, laundry, spa appointments, and fitness center and tennis court reservations. Feel free to inquire about our business center as well as our surrounding area and potential excursions. Air, land, and sea transportation to and around Mykonos can also be arranged.