Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Elounda
The Luxury Collection Concierge
Our concierge, Claire Anastasoglou, is a bilingual certified destination expert, proudly wearing “Les Clefs d’Or”, the gilt insignia of the celebrated international concierge society, and eager to reveal the secret treasures of Crete.
The nearby Crete Golf Club, the first 18-hole golf course on Crete, was designed by Bob Hunt of the PGA DC and is a short 40-minute drive from the resort. For tee time, reservations, transfers and 2009 rates, please speak to the concierge.
In addition to arranging arrival and departure, she is happy to take care of all special needs and requirements including: dinner reservations, local area information, ticket reservations, helicopter transportation.
Our concierge’s recommendations include:
- Spinalonga Island: Besides housing the last known leper colony in the world, the island is featured in the bestselling novel "The Island" by Victoria Hislop.
- The Palace of Knossos: Center of Minoan civilization, Europe's oldest civilization
- The picturesque town of Rethymno
- The Plateau of Lassithi and its village
- The 14th Century Church of Panagia Kera with Byzantine frescoes
- Horas: 7:30 AM - 1:00 AM