The Luxury Collection Concierge
Each Luxury Collection Concierge is a bilingual, certified destination expert, proudly wearing "Les Clefs d'Or", the gilt insignia of the celebrated international concierge society, and eager to reveal the secret treasures of the Algarve.
The Head Concierge at the Sheraton Algarve Hotel is Hugo Viergas, who is supported by our knowledgeable reception staff. With deft expertise, Hugo and his team are pleased to confirm dinner reservations, arrange tee times, secure show tickets or suggest local enrichment tours. They are also available to arrange various transfers and private car services including a plush 7 seriers BMW, a mini-van for the family, or a small bus transfer for larger groups.
In addition to enjoying our renowned beaches or legendary golf course, The Luxury Collection Concierge also suggests the following as unique places to explore in the local area:
1. Silves: a medieval village known for its Moorish architecture
2. Monchique: the highest point in the Algarve famed for its thermal spas
3. Alte: a picturesque village noted for its architecture, narrow streets and gardens
4. Sagres (Cape St. Vicente): a charming town close to the most south western point of European known as Cape St. Vicente.
5. Faro: the seat of the Algarve region regarded for its Arab and Roman ruins.