The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
Led by Arnaud Glannes, Director of Guest Experiences and Butler Services, our Concierge team is available around the clock to attend to all requests, surpassing expectations with each interaction. In addition to providing general assistance, our Concierge also recommends the following must-see destinations:
- Black River Gorges National Park: An expansive natural park renowned for trekking, hiking, and flawless views.
- Chamarel: A vibrant picture of glittering sands, translucent sea, and rare fauna, this singular village paints an indelible memory.
- Domaine de Chazal: This network of enormous valleys offers exhilarating zip-line adventures.
- La Vanille Crocodile Park: Home to huge crocodiles, giant turtles, monkeys, stags, oversized iguanas, and more, this famous park offers unparalleled access to the island’s exotic animal world.
- Tamarina Golf Course: A short 15- to 20-minute drive from the resort, Tamarina Golf Course offers 18 holes overlooking both the island’s emerald mountains and the surrounding sea.
Closer to home, the Concierge and his team offer a weekly schedule of day and night activities—from poolside activities, like water polo, pool volleyball, and twice or thrice-weekly aqua gym sessions to horseback riding, big game fishing, and organized outdoor sports.
They are also on hand to assist with nearly any request, including but not limited to:
- Airline Reservations, Confirmations, and Transportation
- Car Rental
- Directions and Maps
- Dining Arrangements
- Golf Reservations
- Medical or Dental Services
- Tour and Recreation Arrangements
- Spa Reservations
Please note that some activities incur supplementary fees, age restrictions may apply, and 24-hour advance notice is recommended for most services. Contact the Concierge for more information.
- Hours: 24 Hours/day 7 days/week