The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly Bed® and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoods breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
Weekends last longer at Westin with late checkout on Sunday. Availability may vary.
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms are subject to availability. However, to guarantee connecting rooms, please contact the resort directly; a fee of 50 USD per room per night applies.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee may be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date. Fees may be up to 50% of their confirmed length of stay. Please contact the resort for further information.
Gift Certificate Policy
The resort is pleased to accept gift certificates. For assistance please use the following contacts:
- Guest Rooms: Carlene Quarre, carlene.quarre@Westin.com, (808) 921-4655
- Dining: Darlene Calvin, darlene.calvin@Westin.com, (808) 667-2525
- Spa: Heidi Michel-Bunyard, heidi.bunyard@Westin.com, (808) 667-2525
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the resort directly for the exact fee.
One dog up to 40 pounds is allowed per room. Dogs are not allowed in food and beverage service areas or pool areas.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Resort Charge Policy
A daily Resort Charge of 30 USD, plus tax (31.25 USD total), will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. A third person is charged 89 USD per night to regular room rates. Maximum 4 persons to a room, 5 persons in Deluxe Ocean View rooms.
- High Speed Internet Access in your guest room and public areas
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- Shuttle service to Kapalua West Maui Airport, upon availability
- Shuttle service to Ka'anapali golf and tennis facilities upon availability
- Shuttle service to Lahaina town and Starwood Maui resorts
- Westin Maui souvenir shopping bag
- Two (2) bottles of water replenished daily
- Outdoor portrait sitting and free 4 by 6 color photograph through Reflections Photography
Resort charge/inclusions are subject to change without notice.
All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking.