The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly® Bed and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoodsRx™ breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
Important Notice Regarding Customer Payment Cards
Please go to www.starwoodhotels.com/paymentcardsecuritynotice for information regarding a recent payment card security issue
Weekends last longer at Westin with late checkout on Sunday. Availability may vary.
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms are subject to availability. However, to guarantee connecting rooms, please contact the resort directly; a fee of 50 USD per room per night applies.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee may be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date. Fees may be up to 50% of their confirmed length of stay. Please contact the resort for further information.
Extra Bedding Policy
Rollaway beds can be provided for a nightly fee.
Gift Certificate Policy
The resort is pleased to accept gift certificates. For assistance please use the following contacts:
- Guest Rooms: Carlene Quarre, carlene.quarre@Westin.com, (808) 921-4655
- Dining: Darlene Calvin, darlene.calvin@Westin.com, (808) 667-2525
- Spa: Heidi Michel-Bunyard, heidi.bunyard@Westin.com, (808) 667-2525
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the resort directly for the exact fee.
One dog up to 40 pounds is allowed per room. Dogs are not allowed in food and beverage service areas or pool areas.
Hawaii’s quarantine laws must be followed for an animal to enter the state. A pet must be vaccinated for rabies at least twice in its lifetime, with at least 30 days between vaccinations. The most recent vaccination must be administered at least 90 days before arrival in Hawaii, but no later than the vaccine’s expiration date. For more information, please go to www.hdoa.hawaii.gov.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
For the safety of all guests, our staff enforces the following guidelines for the waterslide and pool:
- Standing while going down the slide is not allowed at any time.
- Guests must slide down feet first.
- Guests must be able to swim out of the landing area at the end of the slide.
- Dual and group rides are not allowed. A child is not allowed to ride on the lap of another child or an adult.
- Flotation devices, including water wings and life jackets, may not be used.
- Goggles, sunglasses, and other accessories that might fall off are not allowed.
- Cameras and video equipment are not allowed.
- Guests are not allowed to run around the slide or pool. Walk with caution when the surface is wet.
- Every child under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult guardian. Parents and guardians are solely responsible for the supervision of their minors.
Resort Charge Policy
A daily Resort Charge of 30 USD, plus tax (31.25 USD total), will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. A third person is charged 89 USD per night to regular room rates. Maximum 4 persons to a room, 5 persons in Deluxe Ocean View rooms.
- High Speed Internet Access in your guest room and public areas
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- Shuttle service to Kapalua West Maui Airport, upon availability
- Shuttle service to Ka'anapali golf and tennis facilities upon availability
- Shuttle service to Lahaina town and Starwood Maui resorts
- Westin Maui souvenir shopping bag
- Outdoor portrait sitting and free 4 by 6 color photograph through Reflections Photography
Resort charge/inclusions are subject to change without notice.
All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking.