The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
Weekends last longer at Westin with late checkout on Sunday. Availability may vary.
We are pleased to offer an ADA Accessible Island View Room. Please call the resort directly to book this room.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room.
In the event of a hurricane* on the islands of Grand Cayman, the resort will replace a guest's vacation for the entire duration of the reservation. This guarantee applies to room and applicable taxes. This policy is applicable to transient reservations and groups as stipulated in their contracts.
The stipulations that apply are as follows:
- Replacement vacation must be taken at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa within one calendar year. Reservations for comparable accommodations will be made on a space available basis. Black out dates do apply (as determined in our sole discretion).
- Any commission owed to travel agents will be paid on the stay interrupted by the hurricane.
- Other expenses including, but not limited to, airfares, food and beverage, or chartered services are not included or covered by this guarantee.
- The guarantee offered by Starwood Hotels and Resorts is subject to change at the discretion of the operator at any time without notice.
- Guests holding confirmed and fully deposited reservations (and are within the non-refundable deposit window) that are unable to travel to the resort due to a hurricane* closing the Grand Cayman airport or The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa will be given the option of a full refund or a one room category upgrade, based on space availability, on their next visit to The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa within one calendar year.
*A hurricane is defined/validated by the National Hurricane Center, typically a tropical cyclone in which the maximum sustained surface wind is 74 mph (64 knots) or greater.
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms are available upon request, subject to availability. Connecting arrangements can be guaranteed for a fee by calling the resort directly.
Rates confirmed in USD are guaranteed in U.S. dollars when paid in U.S. cash or traveler's checks. Payments made by credit cards at the hotel will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate used by the hotel. Currency conversions by banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee may be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date. Fees may be up to 100% of the confirmed length of stay. Please contact the resort for further information.
Early Arrival Policy
We are pleased to offer complimentary early check-in upon request and subject to availability. To guarantee early check-in, guests must reserve the room for the previous night, at the full room rate.
Extra Bedding Policy
It is our pleasure to offer rollaway beds upon request and subject to availability. Rollaways, child rollaways and cribs may incur extra charges. Rollaway beds are only available in rooms and suites with one king bed.
Gift Certificate Policy
We are pleased to accept gift certificates. Please note that the original certificate must be presented at check-in.
For security purposes, valid photo identification is required at check-in. Acceptable forms include a drivers license, passport, and/or proof of age card.
Late Checkout Policy
Late checkout is subject to availability and additional fees based on time of departure. Please contact the resort for further information.
Outside Food & Beverage Policy
In order to protect our guests and associates, no outside food & beverage is allowed to be brought into the resort.
Pets are not allowed at the resort.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Resort Charge Policy
The daily 45 USD resort charge includes local telephone calls, pool towels and lounge chairs with Ambassadors to assist, in-room safes, in-room coffee, use of steam and sauna rooms in the spa, wireless High Speed Internet Access, beach and aquatic yoga, beach volleyball and clinics, and an energy surcharge.
SPG Participation Policy
Due to unique cancellation policies, all Starpoint Award reservations for this hotel must be booked through your local customer contact center.
All guest rooms and indoor areas are 100% non-smoking. A 200 USD cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy. Smoking is permitted in our beach and pool areas as well as in outdoor dining areas.