The Westin St. John Resort
Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly Bed® and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoods breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
Renovation Projects Through January 2015
Through January 2015, a 50 million USD renovation continues to enhance the resort experience. Please visit www.westinresortstjohn.com/renovation for further information.
Starwood Preferred Guest Information
As a villa property, we are unable to offer select SPG® elite member benefits, including upgrades, Suite Night Awards, 4pm late checkouts, and Your24. In addition, due to limited restaurants and bars, some elite welcome amenities are not available. With regards to Free Night Awards:
- May only book within 365 days of arrival
- Starpoints acquired through conversion of a vacation ownership interest may not be redeemed for Free Night Awards at a Starwood Vacation Ownership property
Políticas do hotel
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older with valid identification.
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 18 years or older to reserve a room.
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present a valid, major credit card. There is a limit of $50 per day. Starwood Preferred Gold and Platinum preferred guests may cash up to $300 worth of checks per stay. American Express Platinum or Centurion are allowed $100 per stay.
In the event of a hurricane* on the Virgin Islands, The Westin St. John Resort will replace a guest's vacation for the entire duration of the reservation. This guarantee applies to room and applicable taxes. This policy is applicable to transient reservations and groups as stipulated in their contracts.
The stipulations that apply are as follows:
- Replacement vacation must be taken at The Westin St. John Resort within one calendar year. Reservations for comparable accommodations will be made on a space available basis. Blackout dates do apply (as determined in our sole discretion).
- Any commission owed to travel agents will be paid on the stay interrupted by the hurricane.
- Other expenses including, but not limited to, airfares, food and beverage, or chartered services are not included or covered by this guarantee.
- The guarantee offered by Starwood Hotels and Resorts is subject to change at the discretion of the operator at any time without notice.
- Guests holding confirmed and fully deposited reservations (and are within the non-refundable deposit window) that are unable to travel to the resort due to a hurricane* closing the airport or The Westin St. John Resort will be given the option of a full refund or a one room category upgrade, based on space availability, on their next visit to The Westin St. John Resort within one calendar year.
*A hurricane is defined/validated by the National Hurricane Center, typically a tropical cyclone in which the maximum sustained surface wind is 74 mph (64 knots) or greater.
Credit Card Policy
Please contact the hotel directly to authorize payment via credit card.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee of one night's room and tax applies to guests checking out prior to their departure date. Guests will be asked to confirm their departure date upon check-in.
Extra Bedding Policy
A maximum of one extra bed is allowed in select rooms for a fee. Two-bedroom suites and three-bedroom villas allow two extra beds for a fee.
Gift Certificate Acceptance Policy
Gift certificates are accepted. Pleaae contact STJon.01098@Westin.com for assistance with reservations.
Guests may travel from St. Thomas Airport to our resort via our private ferry. Our staff will greet you at the airport, assist you with your luggage, and escort you to the Westin Lounge in the baggage claim area. You will then be transported to the waterfront by a taxi ride. There, you will board the Sundance Breeze ferry and enjoy a 40-minute boat ride directly to The Westin St. John Resort's dock.
Guests who miss their ferry due to airline delays or changes in their travel itineraries will be scheduled on the next available ferry that accommodates their arrival.
- 2014 Round trip transfers are available for $120 per Adult (18 and above) and $90 per child (ages 4 to 17).
- Children 3 & under are complimentary.
- Transfer fees include baggage handling.
- Unlimited Return Shopping trips to St. Thomas.
Flight information is required in advance, and can be e-mailed to: email@example.com. You will receive your ferry pass when you arrive at the airport.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
One dog weighing up to 40 pounds is allowed in a resort guest room. Service animals are permitted. Pets must be with accompanied by their owners at all times and must be on leashes in public areas. No pet deposit is charged, but property damage fees may apply. Guests will be asked to sign a damage waiver at check-in.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Purchase Order Acceptance Policy
Purchase orders are not accepted as a form of payment. A valid credit card is needed to check-in.
Resort Charge Policy
Guest will be charged a daily $40 USD resort charge. This includes toll-free and local phone calls, high-speed wireless Internet access, on-property transportation, self-parking, island shopping tips, a variety of fitness activities such as yoga classes, beach/pool umbrellas, pool floats, a variety of non-motorized water toys (snorkel gear excluded), and tennis court access.
The Westin St. John Resort is 100% non-smoking. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in the guest rooms.
It is always recommended that you travel with your passport as it is the easiest document to present anywhere. However, it is not required for US citizens when traveling to the US Virgin Islands. US citizens traveling to the US Virgin Islands will be required to present a valid, government issued ID and a birth certificate. A passport will be required to visit the British Virgin Islands on any water sports excursions. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Voucher Acceptance Policy
Vouchers are accepted.
Hotel does not offer a waitlist. Please check back to find availability.