Members of LM100 will guide Le Méridien in its quest to transform Le Méridien hotels into creative hubs. The LM100 programme is not just a marketing initiative – it involves creative individuals curating original experiences for Le Méridien that show the established and the known from a different point of view. These talents will interact with each other, energizing initiatives, and playing an active and a unique role for the brand. Members are more than individual talents - they are a group, a family: LM100. EXPLORE LM100™
For non-US hotels, rates confirmed in USD may be converted to local currency by the hotel at your time of stay, based on the exchange rate used by the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not within the hotel's control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
A room on the lobby level is wheel chair accessible, and the front office staff is ready to assist disabled visitors.
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to consume alcohol.
Connecting Room Policy
Sixteen connecting rooms at the hotel with varying bedding options are available on request, but cannot be confirmed at the time of booking.
Dress Code Policy
While swimming trunks, beach wear, and shorts are acceptable during the daytime around the hotel, the hotel requires guests to dress appropriately for dinner in the restaurants:
- For Gentlemen: Long pants, closed shoes, and t-shirts with a collar or shirts.
- For Ladies: Smart casual wear, including trousers, skirts, or dresses.
Family Plan Policy
Children who are 12 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Rollaways, child rollaways and cribs may incur extra charges.
Late Checkout Policy
Late check-out (past 12pm, or noon) is subject to availability and an applicable charge for all guests, with the exception of Gold and Platinum SPG members who have complimentary late check-out until 4pm.
Maximum Occupancy Policy
Maximum occupancy varies by room type; please note the following:
- Deluxe Rooms: Maximum occupancy of two adults and two children below the age of 12 years, or three adults
- Deluxe Suites: Maximum occupancy of two adults and two children below the age of 12 years, or three adults
- Royal Suites: Maximum occupancy of two adults and two children below the age of 12 years, or three adults
- Executive Rooms: Nirvana rooms have a maximum occupancy of two adults. Please note that children below 12 years of age are not allowed in the Nirvana wing.
- Nirvana Royal Suite: Maximum occupancy of two adults. Please note that children below 12 years of age are not allowed in the Nirvana wing.
Pets are not allowed within the hotel.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Credit cards, with the card holder present, are accepted. Cheques are not accepted.
While no entry visa is required from EU nationals, a passport is required.