Sheraton Rhodes Resort
Connecting rooms are available upon request. Please contact the hotel directly to make arrangements.
Rates confirmed in USD are guaranteed in U.S. dollars when paid in U.S. cash or traveler's checks. Payments made by credit cards at the hotel will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate used by the hotel. Currency conversions by banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
Early Departure Policy
Please be advised that early departures will be charged the full amount of the stay.
Sheraton Rhodes Resort is committed to actively participating in the continuous improvement and protection of the environment for our guests, colleagues and the community.
Energy Efficiency, Conservation and Management
- Lighting, computers, and equipment in all areas are turned off when not in use
- High efficiency lighting in all guestrooms, lobby & reception
- Energy master switch in all guestrooms
Water Conservation and Management of Freshwater Resources
- Make a Green Choice- Guests have the option to reuse linens or decline housekeeping service to assist our water conservation efforts
- Toilets and faucets taps are low flow
Environmentally Sensitive Purchasing
- The company avoids the purchase of any paint that contains heavy metals or toxic organic substances.
- The Bliss soaps are 100% biodegradable and the packaging is recyclable
- All other Sheraton packaged plastic items in the Food & Beverage, Housekeeping department and general amenities are 100% recycled material
- The company only utilizes insecticides, fertilizers, and biocides allowed by a recognized Organic Program, Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), or its local/regional equivalent for use in a garden or landscaping
- Respecting and implementing the Starwood ethics code
- Sustaining local associations
- Taking part in a partnership between Starwood and Unicef, promoting the Checkout for Children program, giving guest the opportunity to donate 1 euro to Unicef at check out
Banquets and Meetings - link
- Local food products are offered
- Paperless sales tools such as electronic menus, proposals and bills are used to cut down on paper usage
- Newspapers are provided complimentary in the lobby, reducing the impact when delivered to every guestroom.
- LCD energy efficient digital meeting signage
- Sustainable green and clutter-free meeting options
Children 14 and under sleep free in existing room bedding. Rollaways, child rollaways and cribs may incur extra charges. In addition, Family Rooms are availalbe accommodating 2 adults and 2 children.
Family Plan Policy
Children up to 14 years old stay at no extra charge.
Kids Club and Animation Activities
During the months of April and October there is a special schedule for our Kids Club and animation activities (weather permitting). Please contact the hotel for more information
Pets are not allowed.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
The hotel is 100% non-smoking.