Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present a valid, major credit card and photo identification. There is a limit of 100 USD per day and 250 USD per stay.
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms can be confirmed in advance, for a fee. Please contact the resort prior to arrival to make arrangements.
Early Departure Policy
Departure dates are confirmed at check-in. Guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date may be charged an early departure fee.
Extra Bedding Policy
Rollaway beds and cribs are available in all guest rooms for a nightly fee.
Gift Certificate Policy
To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, please contact the resort directly.
A valid government-issued photo ID is required for check-in.
Late Checkout Policy
We are pleased to accommodate late checkouts upon request, based on availability. Late checkout fees may apply. Please inquire about rates at the front desk.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the resort directly for the exact fee.
Pets are not allowed.
Regolamento per le carte di credito o bancomat
Al momento del check-in verranno addebitati sulla vostra carta di credito o bancomat l'importo del vostro soggiorno e una caparra a copertura degli oneri accessori. Tale importo sarà trattenuto fino al momento del check out, quando saranno addebitate le spese effettivamente sostenute durante il soggiorno.
L'importo trattenuto può richiedere fino a 30 giorni dopo la partenza per essere rilasciato dal proprio istituto
bancario o finanziario e l'hotel non è responsabile per eventuali tasse o oneri derivanti
Please note that our pools are available for use by resort guests only.
Resort Charge Policy
A daily resort charge of 30 USD plus tax will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. Amenities and services included are:
- High Speed Internet Access
- Self parking of one vehicle
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- 60 minutes of long distance and international calls per day
- One liter of bottled water replenished daily (based on usage)
- Adult pool floats
- Use of MP3 player featuring Hawaiian music
- Portable DVD player with 8-inch screen and selected newly-released movies (based on availability)
- Fitness classes
- Children 5 and under eat free from children's menus in designated restaurants (1 free meal per paying adult)
- An assortment of Waikiki coupons
- A 15-minute photo session and one 4x6 photo per room per stay
All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking. A 300 USD cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy.
The resort does not offer a waitlist.