Políticas do hotel
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present a valid, major credit card (photo identification). There is a limit of $100 per day. and $250 per week (stay).
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee will be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Family Plan Policy
Children who are 17 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Rollaways, child rollaways and cribs may incur extra charges.
Gift Certificate Policy
To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, please contact the hotel directly.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
Pets are not allowed. Only seeing eye dogs are allowed. No other pets are permitted.
Termos sobre cartões de crédito e de débito
Os cartões de débito e crédito serão autorizados no valor da sua estada durante o check-in, além de uma quantia para cobrir despesas inesperadas. Essa autorização manterá os fundos até o check-out, momento em que o montante implicado durante a estada será cobrado. Os valores autorizados podem demorar até 30 dias após o check-out para serem liberados pelo seu banco ou instituição financeira e o hotel não será responsável por quaisquer taxas ou encargos decorrentes.
Resort Charge Policy
Some of the hotel’s most sought-after amenities are bundled into a daily Resort Charge of 31.41 USD plus taxes. The daily resort charge includes:
- High-Speed internet access
- Self parking for one (1) vehicle (Valet Parking available for a fee)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone call, up to 60 minutes of long distance and international calls per day
- 1 liter of bottled water replenished daily (based on usage)
- Adult pool floats
- Use of MP3 player featuring Hawaiian music
- Portable DVD player with 8'' screen and selected newly-released movies
- Fitness classes
- One adult beverage (alcoholic or non) per guest per stay
- Free dining from the Children's Menu in Kai Market (breakfast/dinner) and RumFire (lunch/dinner) for children 5 and under
As of May 1, 2013, all guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking. Please contact the hotel for further information.