Sheraton Kauai Resort
Políticas do hotel
The hotel is compliant with ADA. ADA compliant guest rooms are available.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present a valid, major credit card (photo identification). There is a limit of $100 per day. and $500 per week (stay).
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms can be guaranteed for a fee. For more information, please contact the hotel directly.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee may be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date. Fees may be up to 50% of one night's room revenue. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Extra Bedding Policy
Extra beds are available for a fee. If an extra bed is required for an additional adult, the fee is included in the extra adult charge. Cribs are complimentary.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
We welcome dogs up to 80 lbs and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Dog Bed. If you are planning to bring your dog, it must be pre-arranged and is subject to availability.
- Dogs must always be leashed or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in food and beverage areas, the pool area or tennis courts.
- Dogs must never be left unattended and room cleaning must be scheduled in advance for a time when the dog is not in the room.
- Dogs must not make noise or disturb the interest of other hotel guests.
Guests will be asked to sign a Dog Waiver/indemnification form and agree to pay any additional cleaning bills or repairs should it be required. Charges may apply even if damage is discovered after departure.
Termos sobre cartões de crédito e de débito
Os cartões de débito e crédito serão autorizados no valor da sua estada durante o check-in, além de uma quantia para cobrir despesas inesperadas. Essa autorização manterá os fundos até o check-out, momento em que o montante implicado durante a estada será cobrado. Os valores autorizados podem demorar até 30 dias após o check-out para serem liberados pelo seu banco ou instituição financeira e o hotel não será responsável por quaisquer taxas ou encargos decorrentes.
Resort Charge Policy
A daily resort charge of 31.25 USD, inclusive of tax, will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services, including:
- Two bottles of water in your guest room, replenished daily
- Wireless Internet Access
- Unlimited local on-island phone calls
- Unlimited toll-free and credit card-access phone calls
- Complimentary overnight self-parking
- Complimentary overnight valet parking for the first night (10 USD daily charge for one vehicle)
- Complimentary Poipu-area shuttle service
- One complimentary children’s menu meal (for a child 12 or under) per adult entrée purchased at Rumfire
- Social Hour, complimentary for Starwood Preferred Guest® members
- 24-hour Sheraton Fitness center access
- Complimentary usage of bicycles and badminton (see concierge)
- Cultural arts, crafts, and activities, including lei making, hula lessons, yoga and Zumba classes, tidepool exploration, and introduction to scuba diving (see your in-room activities calendar for availability and details)
- Signature Sheraton tote-bag from our Concierges
Resort charge fee and inclusions are subject to change without prior notification.
All guest rooms and public spaces are non-smoking. There is one designated smoking area on property, by garden lobby. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy.